Good research is vital to program success.
From surveys to experiments and all points in between, we think asking the right questions is the key to finding the right answers. How we do it:
- Experimental/quasi-experimental design
- Literature reviews and content analyses
- Surveys, interviews, and focus groups
- Ethnographic fieldwork
What is your theory of change?
Who are the key stakeholders for this project and how can you address their needs?
Strategy is key to successful implementation and includes:
- Stakeholder analyses
- Logic models
- Theory development and application
- Program design
We love to get our hands dirty and combine social science insights with innovative design to develop and implement many types of programs including:
- Video/web content (sponsored, organic)
- Communications campaigns
- Community outreach
- Social Engagement Optimization (SEO)
Understanding whether, how, and for whom a program works is vital to both proving and improving upon its efficacy. As such, our evaluation services include:
- Field testing
- Usability Testing
- Measurement & Verification
- Instrument development / testing